Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Seeing as CS5 is pretty much over, for most of us, thought I would gauge interest for CS6, as well as get some ideas on dates?

What do you guys reckon? Im thinking Mid September personally?

Views: 257

Replies to This Discussion

It's not so much a battle but a slaughter when you drink all the CHCH beers against the other cities.... :) (trash talk... yeah!)
I really do like that idea Andrew.. Id be willing to share and its a good excuse to catch up for a beer :o)

"It's not so much a battle but a slaughter when you drink all the CHCH beers against the other cities"

Sounds like a challenge to me James ;o) lol
It is a great idea. I'd be happy to host one of the sessions too.

Bring it on Chch and Welly :)
Well,
Just got some good new and could make this a possibility. I contacted Brew On Quay and they would be happy to give us a room for 1-2 hours, maybe once a month to hold tastings of the case swap. I've told them we'll be tasting homebrew and not drinking much of thier beer but they're happy to host us as a gesture of goodwill and get people in the joint.
So I,m thinking we could make this an ongoing fixture. If we could get this once a month we could just go in taste some brews and shoot the s**t. I know Hallertau do this but as much as I love the place its just not accessible for everyone to go up on a Thursday for a drink. Only catch is we can't get Brew on Quay on a Friday or Saturday night. Sunday afternoon might even be a good option.
This might be too good an oppurtunity to miss guys!!
Sh*t thats pretty cool, would we be able to get brew on quay on say a saturday early arvo? Other than that im pretty much happy with whatever, sounds like a great idea!
I think Friday night & Saturday is thier main moneyspinners so I,m not sure, I can only ask. I'd be keen to hear how many people are up for it?? Even if we only end up with 6 people for the case swap this could just be a good chance for a venue to meet up and taste each other beers for an hour or two.
Sweet dude, cheers for looking into this!

So Auckland case swappers, how many are keen for said plan?
I just tried to send a message to the group to see who is keen, not sure if it worked?
It worked. Sounds like a plan. Great work Andrew!
This sounds damn good - I'd be keen for the odd tasting and bullshit session held over CS beers. I'm surprised they'll let us drink our beers on licensed premises - but good on them.
Sounds awesome Andrew
Regarding the case swap, I need to pull out already, a few things have come up for me which are limiting my time way too much. Hopefully this will make things easier for the rest of the Auckland folk anyways. Keen for the next one for sure..Cheers Reviled for sussing it all out.
This sounds good - not sure how many sessions I'd be able to get to (assuming it's more than one) but a good way to get to talk to other brewers in person and taste a bunch of different beers. Pending availability, count me in.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service