Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Ok, so What Are You Brewing was a hotty, as topics go.

Now I'm 15 pints into a keg I only filled on Tuesday and wondering if anyone else has a favourite at the moment ?

It's my second brown with US-Oh05 and it's better than the forst, maybe Ikept the temps down a bit during the scorcher we had in januray

Views: 20341

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry.. I was wrong.. I think there are a couple of Beers and Glasses still to load.. Lost Abbey The Angels Share, Sierra Nevada Summerfest and I think that is it.. These will be loaded tomorrow some stage.
Oh my that is quite the selection, im glad my birthday is coming up soon ;o)
Cheers, I already found the secret of seeing what you guys were drinking on here and searching by country or style :-P
"His American Stout is likely the best stout I have had all year"\

+1, its one of those beers you dream about, and then you wake up in the morning and feel like a pint straight away!! Damn good brewing Martin

I had an awesome night and tasted some absolutely amazing beers!!
I tried Green man tequila beer the other night....... hmm........
Anyone else tried it?
Yeah, Saw it at Pak n' Save and picked one up on impulse a few weeks back. The Tequila and lime shone through but it didn't really work for me. Don't think I finished it.
Her Majesty last night, most approachable Blegian I've tried, cheers Yeasties

Tonight it's home and the last couple of pints of my B-Sharp clone - cheers to Mr Cherry for that recipe

cheers, jt
Had a work do last night, Monteiths in the bottle... probably better than the speights, but the black has left me with a bad case of flatulence today.....
Few of my mash hopped browns to watch the league with.

Was having one with my tea earlier and checked the recipe to see what I'd hopped it with, so there are hops present to taste, just subtle. I'd try single mash hopping again in a mild or NZD I think. Worth a try I think
Drinking a fellow members dark wheat very tasty, should have got 2
In Nelson tonight so popped into the Free House. Had a Renaissance Voyager and a Townsend Old House ESB both on the hand pump. Back to the van now so settling down to a bottle of Emersons Old 95. Good stuff all of it.
Victory Storm King Imperial Stout

A great, very black stout.. lots of roasted malt and some chocolate.

I can't say it better than this:
http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/victory-storm-king-imperial-stout/626/

Daniel

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service