Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Ok, so What Are You Brewing was a hotty, as topics go.

Now I'm 15 pints into a keg I only filled on Tuesday and wondering if anyone else has a favourite at the moment ?

It's my second brown with US-Oh05 and it's better than the forst, maybe Ikept the temps down a bit during the scorcher we had in januray

Views: 20341

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have some Rochfort (WyEast 1762) yeast in the bank which might come in handy for you when you decide to brew this... LMK if you're keen.
I'm pulling your leg old boy... 7.5% and 23ibu does tend to appeal to people who don't like bitterness,

Do let us know if there is any imaginary diacetyl in it. ;-)

what yeast? I imagine they're Westmalle, like everyone else seems to use.
Mike included a sachet of T58 so I plan to use that.

Imaginary diacetyl - sounds like you've been talking to Mr McGill. He spotted the same in my IIPA...
I have indeed!
Hey, I did not! I said it presented like D. :) It was actually that damn sweaty columbus on second sniff! ;P
Damn, that Orval was good!

Martin has also modestly not mentioned his own beers, which were all tasting superb. His American Stout is likely the best stout I have had all year.

This man is on form!
Oskar Blues Ten FIDY.

http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/oskar-blues-ten-fidy/68107/

In a 355ml can.

Black. Like Oil, with a dark brown head.

Very malty.. Reminds me of Old Rasputin. I really rate this..

Daniel
Anything else gonna be added to the site soon, or should I put my order through now :-P
Thats it for this week.. We added about 90 new beers.. Note that most of the new beers do not have product photography yet, so do not show up in our 'Recently added' list.. But clicking on this special link will show everything.

Daniel
Holy crapload of amazing beer batman!
*runs off to buy lotto ticket*
Russian River Consecration - $35 for a 375ml bottle. And I'm pretty damn sure it's worth every cent. Yup, time for another of those lotto tickets.
I'll let you know ;-P

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service