Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Since this is the most popular thread on the RealBeer.co.nz forum I thought I would start it here just to see what happens

Views: 94610

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yes, but we haven't tasted their beer either, maybe it's shit too, or at least not half as good as it could be?
Are you calling my beer shit Tony? haha, you're right mate, a lot of it probably is.
I've been getting a strong taste for 1768 thanks to Martin, S04 might just be relegated to back-up status.
I can attest to trying Barrys S04 beers and yes they are good, definately nothing like what I could pull off with it myself!!
If 007 is the same as SO4 I'd just re-use SO4 trub rather than buy a liquid for the sake of saying 'I bought a liquid yeast'
Barry I am absolutely not calling your beer shit ;0. I was referring to the British and American brewers that Glen referred to. I have heard that you may have seen the light as far as Liquid yeast goes?
yeah, reckon I have. I was only joking too (just in case your browsers irony filter is on).
Yip I think your onto a winner there S04 has to be WLP007 as they are shit, all my raving came within a month of drinking them than they just turned to shit!!

For me 1968 seems to be a 1 gen wonder all the other gens just dont seem the same!!
W1968 goes better several gens in ?
1 gen wonder that yeast!! it seems to mutate into this super floculant diacytl, ethyl acetate breading farting monster.
Oh, iand f I could be arsed with the fuss, I'd used 1968 over any dry yeast
super floculant diacytl, ethyl acetate breading farting monster.

Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuufect ....
Hmmm, maybe that's where I'm going right, I'd be lucky if any of my beers last a month.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service