Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Well seeing as most people have finished their CS4 beers, I propose sorting a date and numbers for CS5...

As I will be away in march and april, im thinking late May early June?? That would give me enough time to get something done after I get back!

So who is keen?

Views: 195

Replies to This Discussion

Yup, count me in. Keen as always
Im keen to enter :)
Does a beer shit in the woods?
I'm keen.
I'm keen if there's room.
Hope I got this correct so far... next time we need Name and City as not everyone has their city in profile!!!!

AKL

Reviled
Barry
Haish

WLG

Simon D Kelly
Matthew
JackoNZ
David Wood
Mr Cherry
Alasdair

CHC

James P
Drunken Pope
Ally
Tom Ashton
Crabbey
Dale
I'm keen to join in if there's room. (Welly).
I'm keen!
No idea how case swaps work, traditionally. How much beer do I have to brew??
I'm in Dunedin - looks like the only one...
Happy to be in or out depending on final numbers. I'll certainly have enough beer on hand.
I'd be keen to join in again. Looks like i'll be on the waiting list though!
I guess we could pull names out of a hat in the centers that have larger numbers. Looking at the ChCh and Welly numbers those that miss out could even do a local regional mini swap. I'd be happy to be a part of something like that. We might even get a few extras that don't want to be in the larger national swap.
I'm sure if is anything like last time people pulled out or just never replied, as we have 20 people at one stage then that dropped to 14.

General rule in the past has been a maximum of 16 people, as we kept the swap to 15 bottles (and this has been discussed at length). To make it fairer on postage between the cities this was 5(ish) people per city, and Auckland will be given the opportunity to fill their numbers first before making any decisions.

Let see how we go with numbers then we can have a go at logistics.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service