Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

In April 2008 I did a really fantastic tour of California with myself, David Cryer, Neil Miller, and Steve Plowman. We visited a bunch of breweries, as well as attended the Craft Brewers Conference in San Diego, we tried some mind blowing beers and meet the brewers that brewed them.

This was the equivalent of going to the future of beer.

April 2010 - Chicago - Craft Brewers Conference

Now is the time to start planning, start saving, and planting the seed (not literally) with the wife or girlfriend (or mum) letting them know that you are possibly going to Chicago next year.

Anyone keen to join the road trip?

Possibly a stop in San Fran and or San Diego. I'm really wanting to get back and spend a bit more time at Russian River.

Views: 140

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Giddyup!!! I'm swaying from a definite no to a possibly maybe...
Alex has me convinced, but she wants to come too. It's not boys only is it? We're going from maybe to yes.
Maybe I don't really want to know
How your beer engine flows
Cause I just want to fly

Lately did you ever smell the grain
Of an IPA again
As it hops you to the Stone

Maybe I just want to fly
On cascade I want to die
Maybe I just want to breath
All the hops I can't believe
Maybe you're the same as me
We see smell things they'll never see
You and I are gonna taste hops with glee

(yes it's a slow night...)
YES
Luke Epic
Steve Hallertau
Joking
Greig Hamiltron
Alex Hamiltron

MAYBE
Colin Malthouse
Neil Miller
NVIOUS
Pilgram
Mike Neilson
Stu McKinlay
Please elevate me from MAYBE to YES. And it's Pilgrim :-) Started putting coins in the cookie jar already.
Hey Luke,

We met you & Richard Adamson in London for a pint a few months back. Janet & I plan to be in the US around that time for a couple of months travelling around & I'm in the process of convincing her that the WBC should be on the agenda. Dunno if we'll be able to join in all the festivities but if you don't mind us tagging along for some of it, you can put us down as a maybe.

Cheers,
Allan
Rats, I'm probably going to the states in Oct 2010 and will be in Pennyslvania... only about 10 hours in the car to Chicago...
Plenty of craft beer in Pennsylvania though. And if you're close to Philly, not far at all from Dogfish Head in Delaware.
Hi I'm in Delaware

Hahahahahahaha
*dies*
I'll be on the eastern side of PA, so close to Appalachian etc.... but if I get the chance I'll probably be doing a road trip from Florida up the east coast through NY to PA.

I did that three years ago, alas I was on a tight time frame and travelled over night.... 26 hours in a car straight drive with my Dad and brother... man those interstates are long and boring.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service