Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

That was an awesome buzz last night regarding the US Beer on Beerstore...

So what did you order? No prizes for guessing what I orderd...

Blind Pig
Pliny The Elder
Union Jack
Alaskan
Alesmith

Views: 678

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well I rarely buy beer and I haven't bought anything from Beerstore, it's possible that I never will, but I did just pop into Regionals and pickup some His Majesty
lol, its funny cos up untill a week ago I hadnt ordered anything from Beerstore either, I warn you, its addictive ;o)
I warn you, its addictive

Best I don't start then.
Dont you want to dance with the devil a lil? We only live once lol
Only now & then, there are so many more good things to consider
I have a couple of Regional vouchers to use shortly. HM is on the list along with some belgian goodness.

One day I'll get to the point where I'm not buying as much, but I'm finding too many quality beers that I have to try. I call it "Research and Development".
I just bought

4 x Ruination (wanted 6 at $5 a pop, but seems I got the last four :-P sorry guys...)
Dogfish 60
Dogfish 90
Deschutes Inversion IPA
Avery IPA
So thats why I couldnt get my dad a Ruination? Ahh well, good on ya DG!
Yep.. Thats it for Ruination for some time. At $5 it was being sold for less than it cost us. Enjoy the bottles you have.

As some of you are aware, we are now supplying Bars & Bottle Stores. We brought bulk of Ruination in, with the thought of supplying other Off Licences, but due to the way it is labelled, they wouldn't touch it.

Its not just Ruination, but all Stone products. Deschutes also suffers the same fate, so once this current lot of Stone & Deschutes product has sold through that will likely be it.

If you want your 'local' to stock products we import, point them here: http://www.beerstore.co.nz/trade/

Daniel
Was i the Ruination or Arrogant Bastard speal? or was it the NZ licensing laws?
No.. Our stickers we put on each bottle we sell makes them compliant with labeling laws.

Specifically it was the 'Best Before' dates. The brewery puts a three month expiry on them from bottling, and it would take us two months to land them. Most bars etc wouldnt touch them, because they were too close to 'expiry' at this point.

Even once 'Expired', these beers were only three months old.. by comparison most NZ beers have a 12 month expiry (Even the very Hopped ones), and many Belgian Beers are 2 - 5 years.

Daniel
Well that's a crying shame isn't it? I think that when someone shows enough valour to bring this kind of gear in - there should at least be some reward. And isn't stupidly ironic that at the end of this beers shelf life - there are customers raving about how good it is... even though it has past its best before date.

I say fuck NZ governance - and keep this shit in the country.

Incase you didn't realise what that dot up there was it was a full stop.

So to reiterate: Fuck NZ governance - and keep this shit in the country.

(Shit being Stone Ales)

Crying shame.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service