Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Does anyone know where I can get a couple of 9L corny kegs in NZ?

cheers.

Adrian.

Views: 256

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ive never seen them mate, Aus seems to be the closest place and theyre very spensy!!
yeah I see that.... good little party kegs mate !!
Do a search on AHB on how to build a party keg out of a weed sprayer. Could be a good hobby...
There was one on trademe a while back, missed the end of the auction so don't know what it went for. It was a real old one without the rubber top/bottom on it.

So there's some around somewhere I guess?
Thanks, I see one on trade me that finished on 28th Sept.....went for $33 !!!!!!!... I would have bought 10 for that price !
Mate, wish I knew, I wouldve picked one up!
mate, he had 5L ones too.

he doesnt have any listings so I can ask him...
Could be worth a shot
yep, I ve save him as a fav seller, so next time he lists something it will email me. I will let you know if he can hook us up.
He only had 10 litre ones. He advertised the original ones as 5 litre but later apologised and said they were 10 litre. I was the person that bought the one for $33. It arrived today and looks to be in good condition, he pressure tested it before he sent it. I think he's got about a dozen left.
Any pics Pilgrim? Does it have corny posts on it?
The guy posts a picture on his auctions. I'll take a picture tomorrow and post it here. Yep, they are standard Corny posts. Kegs are pretty old, 1973 mine was made but looks to have been well cared for. It's a Firestone keg. Just tried a gas disconnect on the inlet and it's standard. The lid is a different shape to the standard Corny Keg but the O ring gasket is the same size so there shouldn't be any problems there.
I'm quite wrapped, it's a cute little thing and I think it will get on with the big boys ok. I mainly got it to use as a line cleaner, but it'll be quite handy to take to parties. I'm going to look for some wet-suit material to make an insulating jacket for it.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service