Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Ok, so What Are You Brewing was a hotty, as topics go.

Now I'm 15 pints into a keg I only filled on Tuesday and wondering if anyone else has a favourite at the moment ?

It's my second brown with US-Oh05 and it's better than the forst, maybe Ikept the temps down a bit during the scorcher we had in januray

Views: 20346

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lifes not so bad in the Wairarapa, is it? You're damn lucky having Lounge 'just down the road'.

Hope you got a nice Alsace Pinot Blanc with that dinner... Hugel has been a particular favourite around here recently.
Your right life is good, having babysitters helps mind!

No wine for tonight, but I wouldn't have minded a 3 monts as well to help cut through the sauerkraut.
Had a good night last night on it

Hallertau Maximus
Epic Armageddon
Tuatara Helles
Twisted Hop Sauvin Pils
Brew Dog Chaos Theroy (meh)
Edringer Wiess
Tuatara Hefe
Three Boys Oyster Stout
Leffe
Yeastie Boys PKB @ D4

All on good form particuly PKB!!
PKB?? So it is still on!? Yeh, I agree with its good form. Popped in with my day job boss and it was tasting superb. They did well to hang onto it for as long as they did, it's reaching optimum ripeness.

Erdinger??? DB boycot anyone?
Yeah my bad!!
Big Bear Black Stout, To easy to drink for a 8.1% beer half pint gone in 3 mins!! Bottle 4.1 standard drinks per bottle!
Fill you boots with Three Boys Oyster Stout team. There was to be no more but Ralph's kindly buckled to pressure. Last 1000l in the fermenter now.

Watch out for the release of this years Wild Plum soon. Mmmmm
Same goes with Twisted Hop Sauvin Pils. Due to popular demand - it will be 'in house' only until stocks are replenished. Latest seasonal on at hop is RNA. If it makes it to Beervana get some - it is devine...!!!
Ohhhhhhhh RNA!!!!!!!! That beers the Business!!!!! lads drink it all!! but save a Firkin for Beervana!!
Enjoying some Weka Lager at the mo and I have some Emerson's 1812 to fill in the rest of the evening.
No one has mentioned it on here but this beer deserves a big rap, Ballast Point Sculpin!! I challenge any brewer to get these subtleties out of the Amirillo hop than turbo charge it to Initity!! Pick of the US bunch!! Stunning!! its not the big malt or big bitterness IPA nor the big Hop resious oily beer but it is just so so enjoyable and drinkable!! if your thinking of buying this beer buy a few as it is amazing!!
Mike have you had the Big swell ipa yet? How'd it travel?

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service