Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Hey found a place I can source this from in Belgium, I want to make an order limit is 4 of the 12, anyone else want to take a gamble of getting the best beer in the world cost is I think $75 landed in NZ per bottle!!

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This could be very interesting indeed, but $75 a whack is a fair bit...:) What kind of shipping do you have planned? maybe you could combine the order with some other beers? I believe Struise brew their beer close to Westvleteren and a large portion of the Mikkellers are as well... and obv belgium is brimming with great beer that never make it over here through the normal channels.
Yip Shipping is 30 a bottle but thrifty ness aint going to get it in to the glass I feel
$75?? Wowza, Mike, you are one dedicated mofo :o)
What you going to do aye? Either try one of lifes treasures or just dream about it??
Amen brother!
So you in?
It also must be said that the bottles are only 330ml :)
Hmm.. Without giving too much away.. I would wait until about August 20th.. as I know a place in NZ that will have them in stock, and cheaper than $75 a bottle.

Daniel
The Beer Store
http://www.beerstore.co.nz
Your a fucken legend can I pay a deposit to secure some if something poped up?
Sorry, we don't take deposits.. but if you suggested this beer to us (Which according to our database, you did) then you will receive an email from us the moment it is listed on our website.

So.. expect an email in about 6 weeks (Containers from Europe take a long time to get here)

Daniel
Cheers and yeah I did!! I cant believe no one else did!! I waited and waited and my thoughts were that I was the only dumb arse to want this beer!! Cheers again!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service