Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

This is quite amazing. See attached file (you may need to download it and open it with Adobe Reader)

The sooner this lunacy is challenged and defeated the better!

Views: 2443

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Greig, whats the latest, as far as the legal action goes?
Hello All

Green Man Brewery is looking for part time staff in Auckland and Wellington area's to do in store tasting, it's time for us to growth futher into these markets. We want our tasting staff to have a passion for Real beers and I thought this could be the perfect place to start the search. So if your interested or know someone who is then please get in touch with me.

Regards Jeremy

General Manager, Green Man Brewery
jeremy@greenmanbrewery.co.nz
I'll put my hand up, Jeremy. Sent you an email.
Oh mate! If ONLY I had the time...
DB still dragging their feet on a response apparently. Most likely wanting to wait until publicity dies down.
I was drinking with a DB-ite last Saturday. Good sort he is too. Shame they don't all have his ethics. :)
Probably stalling and trying to work out how they might actually get away with it, and realising they will fail!
Is there anything we can do, to put pressure on them, or should we just let it be?
Nothing. It's with the lawyers. There's a deadline for a response. They'll respond on the last minute of the last hour of that deadline, you can bet on it.
Just had an update from Ceri Wells: IPONZ has set 12 July 2009 for DB to file the Counterstatement
It will be very interesting to find out there response.
Counting down....

Are they really going to respond on a Sunday? When will their response be made public?
Interesting, would have thought they'd have to get it in by close of business Friday to count as before Sunday 12th.

Wonder if it just needs to be postmarked before 12th?

I'm guessing IPONZ would be obliged to let James and Wells know?

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service