Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

The quintessential new US hop variety. I'm getting in 5kgs of this stuff - and I need to fill the order out. I'll be up for 1.5kgs myself, so that leaves 3.5kgs open for the rest of y'all. FIRST IN FIRST SERVED. It's going to be (depending on the exchange rate) around $100 per kilo - probably slightly less... it depends on the exchange rate.

State your interest - this needs to be closed by Saturday morning.

Minimum order of 500gms please.

Views: 107

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm cool with that
All good. Legend!!!
Sweet. You're a good man Jo.
Sweet - this is now completed... and a whole day before the deadline! The allotment is as follows:

Simcoe:

1.25kg Joking
.5kg Denimglen
1.25kg Mike Neilson
.5 JamesP
.5 Greig
.5 Soren
.5 Herschnapps
.5 Alley
.5 Ged
1 Haish
.5 Reviled
1 Dale
.5 Studio
.5 Alasdair
.5 Chris

Centennial:

.5kg Joking
1kg Mike Neilson
.5 Reviled
.5 James P
.5kg Haish
.5 Alley
.5 Alasdair
.5 Chris
.5 Soren

I will confirm the order tomorrow and finalise the price per kilo to y'all before the end of next week. I will include the cost of postage (to your houses) in the final price. Once the hops arrive in NZ - I'll request one payment from each of you, then all you need to do is wait for them to arrive to your front door.

I will expect a few US IPAs out of a bunch of you to compete in the WBC IPA competition now!!!

Thanks to all of you - my fellow homebrewers for making this order possible... I hope we all enjoy these varieties previously unavailable within NZ.

Cheers.
fantastic mate!
Aaaah damn!... I'm going to have to quit work so that I can spend more time on RealBeer and not miss out on orders like this.... oh well, next time.
I'll have 250gm of Simcoe for you when I come to Wellington...
Maaaaate! You are TOO much!
Good work Jo, cheers for arranging all this and also big ups to Crabbeys for getting me a share of the US deliciousness. I'll owe him a beer
Just a bit of an update for you all...

We are waiting for confirmation from the freight forwarders for dispatch. Once this comes it's around 5 - 6 weeks before they arrive in NZ. When they have arrived, I'll have an accurate idea of the final price - so I'll let you all know by then. I hope that's not too long for you's to have to wait.

I'm sorted in the mean time however - I just did a stocktake last night, and still have 6 kilos in the freezer!
Thanks for the update Jo. Damn, I was hoping for some US hop action for the WBC. I guess I'll have to submit a US IPA with NZ hops. Thanks again for all your hard work organising the buy!!
Yeah - me too... I was conting on it really: for everyone else entering. It's not all lost though mate - there are plenty of US hops in NZ right now, you just need to know where to look.

Plus Doreen ALWAYS has something in the chiller. It just wont be these varieties - she often has Cascade, Nugget, Amarillo and has had Chinook too.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service