Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

I'm really after one at the moment. I have a Pin ready to receive the TTL, now all I need is to be able to draw the TTL out.

Any help from you online chaps will be greatly appreciated.

Views: 3154

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry mate, all done and my supply line has dried up for now.
I need to bring some in soon. The RCC wants one, so I should sound out interest here. If I get more than 5 people wanting one, I'll bring some in.
I'm after 2.
/Martin
Greig. Where do you get them from mate?
Nowhere yet, but there are plenty of retailers of both new and reconditioned pumps in England. It's just a case of someone stumping up the required cash to get them all back here.

I have a co-worker with family planning to move over here from England at some stage this year. When they do there's a very high chance of free freight, so cost should be very reasonable. As I have three myself, I'm in no hurry for this, but if you're all prepared to wait, and accept that it might not work out in the end, I'm more than happy to share! :)

Including Martin above, I now have three accounted for. The RCC acquired one through other means. First up on that - Kid Chocolate - the last bag! :)
I am keen on 2

Steve
If it was free freight id take one for sure :o) Happy to wait ages and prepared for it to fall thru...
Cool, we're at the number. Now I just need to wait for said migrants! Barry Whiteley (who some of you might have met) is also following up another option directly with Angram in the UK. I'll keep you all posted on that one too, though it will include freight.
Ill grab one!!
Just won this little puppy on Ebay - woohoo!. There is apparently a matching pump - so I may have a spare coming in with it.......depending on the shipping costs.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1105099310...
Looks just like mine, and if it is you'll be very happy with it.

Those shipping costs are a bitch tough.
Excellent - I may have to pop over and just see how yours is rigged up sometime :-)

I can confirm that I have a matching one coming in...price will be somewhere between $250-$300

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service