Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

I'm really after one at the moment. I have a Pin ready to receive the TTL, now all I need is to be able to draw the TTL out.

Any help from you online chaps will be greatly appreciated.

Views: 3153

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Howd you make your weed sprayer in the end bro?
I dont see how the weed sprayer is any diffrent than a corny? Also are they conditioning the beer like a cask? or Just using it like a keg? As they are two totaly diffrent beasts!
can you explain the process of cask conditioning ale, Mike?
cheers.
The whole idea behind the sprayer is that its a cheap corny.. So its bascially the same..

It comes down to conditioning in the cask/sprayer/keg tho yeh to get that authentic real aleness..

Just the size means you can use a handpump and your beer wont go off..
When I have done this in the past I have taken a bottle beer and then pour it into the weed sprayer and then dispense it from the weed sprayer. The beer was not conditioned in the weed sprayer.
It is a decent approximation to beer engine dispensed IMHO.
I have never tried conditioning in the sprayer but that might work.
Weedsprayer is for dispensing only, not conditioning.
Condition in the corny, pour some "flattish" beer off into your weedsprayer, take it to your friends place, pump it up and they'll all think you're mad - until they taste it. Then they'll think you are a genius.
When we were kids in Ireland, each 6-pack of guinness came with a little syringe for putting a head on the pint.
how about one of these to 'man up' the size of your pints
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Home-living/Outdoor-garden-conservatory/La...
Right, I'm finally getting ready to get this beer engine sent over from the UK so I thought I'd ask if anyone else wanted one at the same time. The one my dad has sourced for me appears to be a pretty-much brand new Angram beer engine. The price from his contact is 50 pounds. The one quote I've had for shipping is 70 pounds, but I'm investigating other options. My dad's contact can lay his hands on more beer engines at the same price, and I expect there would be economies of scale on shipping if we were transporting 2 or 3.

So, if anyone else is interested in getting a beer engine shipped over from the UK for a price in the region of $300 (hopefully a bit less), then send me a private message or email before the end of this week.

Cheers,

Martin
I guess they are shipped by now.
I'm trying to get my hands on two of them...
If you still have not sent them, I'm very interested!
/Martin

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service