Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Ok, so What Are You Brewing was a hotty, as topics go.

Now I'm 15 pints into a keg I only filled on Tuesday and wondering if anyone else has a favourite at the moment ?

It's my second brown with US-Oh05 and it's better than the forst, maybe Ikept the temps down a bit during the scorcher we had in januray

Views: 20363

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is that the IPA I tasted at yours studio?

That was freaking awesome, was like having a cat piss and grapefruit cocktail thrown at my face.
It was his... Really nice.
Thanks guys. The Dark Crystal is just good old Brewers Coop - probably a bit 'aged'. Thanks for the recipes Joe.

That 1332 certainly has a distinctive aroma to it.
Nelson's Free House opened it's doors this evening - no brewery ties, all craft / real ales. It was very well supported, packed with people despite only word-of-mouth for the fact it was opening today.

I had a chance to try the Twisted Hop's Twisted Ankle - the third of their beers I have had now, all impressed me hugely. My Monday night was too big to have too much beer tonight though!
Where abouts in Nelson is this?
Collingwood St, directly opposite the Indian Cafe, in between Hardy and Bridge Sts. It's in an old church building set back from the road. Off-street parking is provided - provided you ride a bicycle.

If you are paying a visit, I'd be happy to meet up for a few jars. Maybe you want to try some of my beers too :)
Dover and Boswijk have teamed up with three other investors and have bought the former Dutch Reform Church, opposite the Indian Cafe.

Ah, nothing makes me happier than seeing a church finally used for something logical! :)
Godisgood indeed :)
darn it, was over in Nelson the other day but have only just seen your reply now... would have loved to check out this place and share a couple of pints. Oh well. was in a rush anyways, and had to settle for a quick brewjoulais. which was really quite tasty.
First up tonight is a couple of hydrometer samples of Pukehuia - my approximation of Stu's domestic version of KC

After that it's a pint of the Styrian Ale (Munich and hop floaties). The keg's due to blow froth any pint or two now - but luckily I have another one to take it's place !
Yesterday avo - I stopped in for a cheeky Kid Choc at Galbraiths. Wonder if the keg blew last night?

Last night - Northern Steamship Co for 3 pints of Brewjoulais.

Then onto a new trendy bar in Britomart. They only stocked DB beers, bar Moa Original! So I had a few bottles of that.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service