Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

This is quite amazing. See attached file (you may need to download it and open it with Adobe Reader)

The sooner this lunacy is challenged and defeated the better!

Views: 2443

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Geez you two, get a room... Seriously Greig, that was bloody awesome! Well done! You sounded professional, highly knowledgeable and had just the right tone in the story to generate sympathy to the cause - the perfect spokesman for SOBA.
Hello all please keep a eye out over easter weekend for a story on TV3 news, I just finished a interview with them.

Cheers Jeremy
Great work Greig! You were giving both the issue and SOBA some much-needed awareness through the mainstream media - fantastic interview. Here's hoping for more of the same over the course of the week.
The main obstacle is to open peoples eyes to the issue and getting the public to realise that IPONZ made one big cock-up letting DB Trademark a style of beer. Two, even. After so much discussion and hard work we're really getting somewhere with this - let's keep this up guys!
Thanks Denise. It's gone a lot further than I thought it would. All largely thanks to Bruce Holloway providing the initial platform. We all owe that man a beer.

Jeremy, I'm doing a bit for that tomorrow also. Did they say what it was? I was just told it was an "easter feature". Interview taking place at Galbraiths! :)
So GMcG has the face for radio and will now have the voice for television! :)

The interview was excellent, When James brought up DB's previous run ins I would have loved to bring up the "Summer Ale" as a similar issue to the present.

Maybe not appropriate to quote your earlier comment, but it's worth a T-shirt: "Oh well. Fuck DB in the goat ass I say."
Time to radler db's cage!
Great write up Geoff - keep it up.
Perfection on a pixellated page.
Poetry at this hour? Greig must you?

Brilliant piece Geoff. Let's hope many people read it and start making more intelligent decisions about the beers they choose to drink.
Aww Barry, can't a guy get his in touch with his alliterative side every once in a while? :)
A somewhat short news story on channel 3, but at least it was in the leading stories and not shoved to the end. Now the issue is out there.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service