Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Ok, so we have final numbers in, I worked out the logistics for postage and im going to try and get quotes either this week or next...

We have a total of 14 people in, so thats 13 bottles each...

AKL – Me, Barry, Stuido1, Denimglen, Doublehoppy
WLGTN – Mike, Mr Cherry, Stu, Dale Cooper, Alasdair
Chch – Ally, Herrschnapps, JamesP, Ged

Akl – 65 bottles all up, 20 to be divided up locally, 25 to go to welly, 20 to chch
Wlgtn - 65 bottles all up, 20 to be divided locally, 25 to go to akl, 20 to chch
Chch – 52 bottles all up, 12 to be divided up locally, 20 to akl, 20 to welly

Going by the last time, postage was about $20-$25 a box, so cost of about $40-50 per town will need to be divided locally. Sorry for the guys in chch having to spend an extra $2 ;oP lol. When I get a quote on prices I will confirm costs.

Now my brain hurts :oP lol If anyone can see any errors in my numbers can you please tell me??

Cheers

Views: 156

Replies to This Discussion

Faark I just reread mikes post saying hes away from the 21st, what about friday the 20th for you blokes in welly?
Im nearly all accounted for!! just waiting for Stus to ferment out!!
Getting DG's and Studio's tomorrow, Doublehoppys next week prolly.. Barry? ;oP
I'm sampling my beer now. Still needs at least another, if not two, weeks to carb up, so you may need to keep them warmish. Might be fine by time everyone get's them though. Sorry guys! Will let everyone know when it's good to go.
me too. just bottled mine today - needs a couple of weeks.
Fuck you guys should see the balla as labels I'm putting on mine. Haha.
haha I knocked mine up in 10 minutes.....rough as bro.

How you fellas do that? My talent lies with writing RyePA on bottle top with vivid!! if your lucky I may even spell it right!!
Mike, use
Paint.Net similar to The Gimp, or Photoshop. My bottles may need a week @ room temp as the garage has been a little chilly lately. Here's my attempt....

Mate - I used to LOVE "The Dark Crystal" when I was a kid... Jim Henson and Frank OZ are legendary!!!!!
I used to have the DVD until we got robbed, I love the movie!
Here's one.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service