Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Ok, so we have final numbers in, I worked out the logistics for postage and im going to try and get quotes either this week or next...

We have a total of 14 people in, so thats 13 bottles each...

AKL – Me, Barry, Stuido1, Denimglen, Doublehoppy
WLGTN – Mike, Mr Cherry, Stu, Dale Cooper, Alasdair
Chch – Ally, Herrschnapps, JamesP, Ged

Akl – 65 bottles all up, 20 to be divided up locally, 25 to go to welly, 20 to chch
Wlgtn - 65 bottles all up, 20 to be divided locally, 25 to go to akl, 20 to chch
Chch – 52 bottles all up, 12 to be divided up locally, 20 to akl, 20 to welly

Going by the last time, postage was about $20-$25 a box, so cost of about $40-50 per town will need to be divided locally. Sorry for the guys in chch having to spend an extra $2 ;oP lol. When I get a quote on prices I will confirm costs.

Now my brain hurts :oP lol If anyone can see any errors in my numbers can you please tell me??

Cheers

Views: 156

Replies to This Discussion

Mate thats awsome!!!!!! brilliant make it a 32 Ford and thats it!!!!
Also Its got an 8!!!! 8.3% actualy!!! still dont know what it tastes like? might crash cool and have a sample?
It's gotta be good for you!

It either looks like me of Geoff Griggs!!
Better now....

Nice!!!! James!!!! now how do I print them to little lables? also can you get Shane in the drivers seat? Lol
Not sure how this will look, as he's a little too hard to make smaller!

You can either get some labels from whitcoulls or warehouse stationary or just print on normal paper and stick em on with glue or tape. Use Open Office (will download it straight away) writer if you don't have Microsoft word.
Brilliant now how do I print them!
Copy the image to your computer and then paste it into word or writer so there are a few on the page. Then print away!
Mate im a talant that exactly what I done!!
Mine's ready to drink as soon as y'all get it.

I had exactly 1 pint left in the keg once I'd bottled yours. It took quite a bit of self control to make sure I saved enough!
Mines good to go too.

Seeing as they're all in plastic bottles though, a quick grope should tell you whether they're fully carbed or not. After a couple of days to settle of course, that's if you can wait :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service