Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Looking at doing a keg set up, Is it cheaper and easyer to go with the brew craft setup or designing your own set up, and getting the bits from the likes of Craft brewer, etc?
Whats your thoughts?

Views: 5494

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We need pictures for motivation sparky!
It's a good'un, with beer to match, trust me on that one ...
Will see what I can do James P. tis a good idea. jt has a good set up also...compliments the brewer's beer I must say.

Cheers
Cheers lads. I just emailed Steve so we'll see how that goes.
Can anyone tell me how much I should budget for the CO2 portion of a keg setup?
$180 reg $10 per month hirage of C02 and $12 a re-fill of the D size
$200 for a CO2 bottle to own, works out cheaper in the long run and you allways have the resale value if you get sick of it, which you hopefully never will :o)

Shit, pretty soon there wont be any of use left that still bottle :oP
I still bottle even now I have my kegs, usually from the keg! My last test of keg bottled beer lasted two months with a little loss of bubbles, but flavour was on par.
Wormald in Petone sold me CO2 canister (ex fire extinguisher) a couple of weeks ago for $160 including the first fill.
Cheers Dale, that sounds like a pretty good deal.
No worries, if you are interested I also bought the kegging system from the dunedin malthouse which includes 2 reconditioned kegs, regulator, quick disconnects, lines and a nice tap. I think thats everything else you would need.
Thanks, I was gonna ask that.

Yeah I see that they have the best price for the initial keg setup. I'm waiting on a response from Steve at hallertau to see how the prices stack up and I'll make a decision from there.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service