Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Ok, so What Are You Brewing was a hotty, as topics go.

Now I'm 15 pints into a keg I only filled on Tuesday and wondering if anyone else has a favourite at the moment ?

It's my second brown with US-Oh05 and it's better than the forst, maybe Ikept the temps down a bit during the scorcher we had in januray

Views: 20341

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The plan for tonight is to have the (hopefully) last pint in the keg of the Brown and then put a keg of Pale in the fridge.
Kegged and gassed the pale last night (as much gas as it would take at 18C)
A warm flat pint is usually quite tasty, better than the second day when it's cold and not fully carb'd
The only problem could be that a keg you're trying to finish never runs dry as quick as you hope
Drinking Emerson's APA, pretty good really, only 1 case left!!!

...well was drinking. Scored a few bottles from beerstore.co.nz. Very nice.
Nice, you should join ratebeer.com start rating beers....5/5 fpr appearance is lofty goal for most brewers!
What about 5/5 for shiney tiles, most impressive DG!
Geah Geah!

Should have seen the rest of the kitchen though :-P

Haven't cracked it yet, but a five hundey Epic Lager. (Stocked at Liqourland on Riccarton Rd park end, their selection is pretty good!)
To be honest i was trying to see what p*rn you were looking up!
It's only ever beer pron at work....
Just had an Epic and a Bookbinder at lunch with Mike and Stu....i'd had a few bad experiences with Epic the last few times i'd tried it but i really enjoyed this one....all is well in the world again! I'd re-rate it but rate beer is completely bung!
Just had a monteiths New Zealand lager....shite!
Don't you just love the choices at work drinks!
Put whiskey or bourbon in it, with a 70 / 30 mix.... much better taste!

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service