Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Simon Morton's This Way Up - Home Brewing Segment with Stu McKinlay.

On RadioNZ National very soon...

http://www.radionz.co.nz/national/programmes/thiswayup

Looks like it will be a short, 15 minute segment and will air at 12:15pm today (1st Oct, 2011).

Views: 1214

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry to hear Stu

Cheers for the condolences guys... It's been a pretty piss poor month to be honest. Two funerals in three weeks and sick kids that whole time. Certainly puts things into perspective... spilling 500 litres of beer seems like nothing now!

The show will be fortnightly, so the next episode is this weekend and it will run through until almost christmas.

The first one was a good listen. It would be good if someone can bump this thread each time one airs then i can go online and download it.
Good idea Ralph. I'm keen to catch them all.
And here's your bump!

Then at 12:45pm getting kitted out for a bit of homebrewing. Homebrewer turned commercial brewer Stu McKinlay (Yeastie Boys) checks out my starter kit before we lay down a brew.

Was this the Aussie pale ale brew day Stu ?
Hey Ralph, I'm just going to pour a beer and have a listen, if you needed another bump
Nice. Am just trying my latest amber and listening. Is a good series and might just break some of the stigma that seems to be at the forefront of peoples mind when you mention "home brew".
Its not listed on the program for tomomorrow ?
The new one is on RNZ's web site...

Well done Stu. I like the way that you're following the kit instructions to the letter whilst setting up the comparison between all-grain and kit. (Hmm, I wonder which will taste better?.)

Good all round info though. Very approachable for the new brewer.  

Yea, sounds good.
I wonder what effect this is going to have on sales of Coopers kits ?

Extra segment today (12/11/11), not specifically home-brewing,  but Mike Nielson at Tuatara talking about cleanliness.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service