Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

My mad props from case swap 6... in no particular order:

Crabbey's "Äußerst Bedenklich"

Rev's "Rye Dubbel Saison"

Brew_Sci's "Onehunga Abbey BPA"

For me it was, as often the case, the beers with that little bit of experimentation that got me excited.  Those beers with "handbrewed" written on their sleeves... and the Belgian Pale Ale (a style that I never get sick of and think has SOOOO much to offer as the ultimate session beer).

Slainte mhath

Stu

Views: 46

Replies to This Discussion

My mad props for this swap have to go to Haish, Joking and Stu M - I liked most of the beers in the swap, but those three were really memorable. Haish and Jo because they nailed styles I love drinking, and Stu M because that beer was such a surprise (in a good way) and really made an impression.

Cheers fellas, look forward to the next one!

My big ups go to Crabbeys Gose, Haish's Porter, and Stus Brown Doggy. Like Stu the fun for me was trying weird new beers I wouldnt normally get to try/brew, and Crabbeys beer definitely fit the bill there. Stus beer had the same kind of appeal but prob moreso reflects my current obsession with all things smoked. Finally Haishs beer (which I never actually reviewed sorry bro) demonstrated the awesomeness of big hoppyness combined with dark malts, yum! All and all Id have to say I enjoyed all the beers, looking forward to the next one!
Im still slogging my way through guys - this has been my most drawn out CS yet haha, but its also great cos I know ive got something waiting for me in the fridge if I dont feel like my beer :o)
I'll stick my oar in but no suprises: my top 3 in no particular order would be; Haish's Porter, Brew Sci's Abbey and Jokings but really can't complain about any of them. A couple weren't to my tastes but I can't fault them in how they were made, they just weren't to my tastes so I,m not gonna name names because I,m hard to please!
Whens the next one I might be in?
We can work around you mate ;o)
Sweet!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service