Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

In April 2008 I did a really fantastic tour of California with myself, David Cryer, Neil Miller, and Steve Plowman. We visited a bunch of breweries, as well as attended the Craft Brewers Conference in San Diego, we tried some mind blowing beers and meet the brewers that brewed them.

This was the equivalent of going to the future of beer.

April 2010 - Chicago - Craft Brewers Conference

Now is the time to start planning, start saving, and planting the seed (not literally) with the wife or girlfriend (or mum) letting them know that you are possibly going to Chicago next year.

Anyone keen to join the road trip?

Possibly a stop in San Fran and or San Diego. I'm really wanting to get back and spend a bit more time at Russian River.

Views: 140

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I reckon if we land in San Fran, we could spend a few days there before the CBC... ? Do Russian River, 21A, Lagunitas... maybe head down on the Train to San Diego and see Green Flash and Stone... ?
Fly into San Fran, good idea.

Then maybe fly from Chicago to San Diego and do Green Flash, Stone, Lost Abbey, Alesmith, etc, and then either fly out of SF or LAX

OK we need to create wish lists and prioritize which brewers we would all like to see, as we can't do everything.
Very true.

Your round trip as above looks great.

Must sees are Russian River and Green Flash IMHO

I dont know much about East Coast beers - so I'll leave that leg up to the experts.
:o( Why the fuck did I decide to get married :oP

Maybe I could convince Nicole that we should do this trip for our honeymoon :o) bahahaha
Man this is so so so tempting???????????
AKL to SFO
Zeitgeist
Toronado
Russian River
Laganitus
21st Amendment

SFO to Chicago
Three Floyds
Goose Island
Flossmore Station

Chicago to San Diego
Green Flash Brewing Co
Stone Brewing Co
Lost Abbey / Port Brewing
Alesmith

San Diego to LA? or SFO? to AKL
That looks great!
Also if in SFO, head north to Healdsburg, and try out Bear Republic. Great town, nice food, amazing beer.
Fuck you guys earn too much money :-P
I'd say. Bastards ;)
Mmmm, interesting, and interested. Put me down for a definite maybe :-)
Yeah im a maybe!! I hope women out their like fat bald men as thats all I got to sell to fund this trip!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service