Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

This is quite amazing. See attached file (you may need to download it and open it with Adobe Reader)

The sooner this lunacy is challenged and defeated the better!

Views: 2443

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Any word on a submission?
Nothing yet, have had several media people calling me. Just emailed Ceri for an update.
As anticipated, DB's lawyers waited until the very last moment to file a counterstatement denying all the allegations that RADLER is anything other than a trade mark.

Having taken that step the case will now head to court.

A press release from SOBA will follow.
Surely they're smarter than to plead straight ignorance. That is disappointing, but expected I guess.
Thanks for the update Geoff.
Totally expected, but it still makes me shake my head in disbelief.
So they are wasting money, as well as wasting their brewing equipment.
Please find attached a courtesy copy of DB's counterstatement along with a covering letter supplied by DB's lawyers to James & Wells:
Attachments:
Reading that makes me so angry. It makes me want to protest outside their Ghuznee St building.
No surprise either that they are going for costs.
Be fascinating to see exactly how this pans out for SOBA.
Win and it's a massive coup (with huge thanks to JAWS), lose and gee, game over?
We all have to concede and have a commiseratory Radler™?

Fat chance.
How funny is this... the IP area for DB's legal advisors (Simpson Grierson) is headed by Earl Gray. He might have a case to answer himself... although they could avoid litigation and just resolve it over a cup of tea.
I get rubbish when I try to open that link (and not DB's rubbish, a mix of strange characters) - any idea why?
download it to your desktop Stu, then open it.
worked for me, I got gibberish on the link also.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service