Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Renaissance's seasonal release, Paradox, is just awesome IMO... It reminds me of some of the really hoppy refreshing Pale Ales that I like to brew, just not as bitter :oP lol

If you see it around, you should most definately try it! Chock full of Riwaka hops, nice balance between the hops and the malt, good body, all round a really good beer! An awesome quaffer for a hot summers day, my bottle didnt last very long thats for sure... :o)

IMO it kicks Perfections ass, which was previously my favourite Renaissance beer...

Views: 165

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just get it on tap at The Malthouse...
Can't believe all this fuss and I was drinking it about 6 weeks ago at Bar Edward... it was ok but I'm not sure it was worthy of eleven pages of realbeer comments! I'm guessing it won't be bitter enough for my man Kempicus...
I only want it because i can't get it!!!! ;0)
Nah probably won't be....
Shhhh, I think its worthy, :oP cos if he sells enough of it, hell make it all year, instead of just in the summer, which would make me happy :o)
I'm not a fan of bourbon beers but their bourbon porter is absolutely amazing!
Centre City wines and spirits apparantly have this now...

And thorndon def have it, someone whos not afraid of being deemed a minor should ask the staff for it :oP lol
I'll shoot to centre city...cheers :0)
Yay :o) I feel strangely relieved after all this :oP hahahaha
Finally I got a 2 bottles of this elusive blonde ale. I found it after a tip off from Kempicus. I was so desprate to try this elusive ale I grabed a lighter from a friend cracked the lid and proceded to drink this from the bottle on my way home from a session at D4.
And...??? I think James hyped it. I had some ar Bar Ed weeks ago...good but not hyper
Yeh, I said that once or twice in this thread too Steph... 12 pages????????
Good publicity though! Having now had it on tap and in the bottle, it's like two different beers. The keg version seems to lack the aggressive biting bitterness of the bottle. I assume it's all from the same batch though? Anyway, the keg version is still a nice beer, but I don't think the bottled version is overhyped. It's one of the nicest summer ales I've tried in a long time.
Renaissance have been paying me to hype it up....;0)

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service