Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Looking at doing a keg set up, Is it cheaper and easyer to go with the brew craft setup or designing your own set up, and getting the bits from the likes of Craft brewer, etc?
Whats your thoughts?

Views: 5491

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

well done fella!
mmmmm, soapy pint. yum.
Yeah, I did wonder about that. The beer that I will be kegging has been sitting in primary for 4 weeks. If it tastes soapy I won't know where to point my finger, soap or fermentation?
Either way I'll have an excuse ☺
First kegged beer is now kegged and carbing. A big thanks to everyone that helped me with all the questions and advice.
Cheers lads!
Take a note of how much you drink now, beat it's up a few pints more per week.... too easy!
I have a leaky relief valve on one keg and it's not a standard model. Does anyone know where I can get a new pressure relief valve that will fit this kind of lid? I think I may need to buy a new lid from Craftbrewer.

I chucked heaps of thread tape around the rubber part of my valve to enhance the seal - works a treat.
Cheers Jo. I'll give it a whirl.
If it ausing you grief and it full I have a spare one for you while you wait for your one to be shipped.
Thanks Mike but it's a spare at the moment until I brew again. I was just testing them today after replacing all the seals ,etc.
Sweet no worries!!
a spare

I didn't think there was such a thing as a spare keg, thought you were supposed to refill with beer as soon as they emptied - ha ha

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service