Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Seen something on Trademe that others maybe interested in...post it here

Views: 33090

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Im all for what I think the grand plan is!!! I belive its like a beer heads dream that would work here in wellington but just need someone or ones with balls and cash to do it!!
i just can't figure out how to get the bouncy castle inside it.
Want a loan Mike ;oP lol

Craftbrewer in NZ would be awesome I reckon! Maybe he should branch out lol
I tried doing it for love rather than money and was supposed to send some to somebody from the forum, I got it packaged up etc, but I found it in the spare room the other week which must mean that I never got around to sending it. Trade me kind of formalises it so ensures that it will get done.
Anyway it looks like this discussion has sparked Stu into action so there may be cheap idophor about. (carefull sending larger quantities in the post though, if it spills you will be liable for damage it does, part of the reason I have gone small.)

Dont worry James, I wasn't planning to make my fortune on this, just part of a bigger mission to get rid of stuff I dont need.
stay tuned to trademe for such treasure as
old DSL Modems
double handle bottle capper
old car audio
bread maker
roof rack bits and pieces
and any other stuff I find in the spare room in the next few days
Mmmm, those bread makers are the business!!
Just spotted someone selling hop cones.
Other varieties too.
That's PeterNZ ?

... not been sen on realbeer for sometime ...
I didn't want to share this before the fact, but since I ninja'd it, I shall now proceed to gloat!

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=218166001

You know where to send the hate mail. ;)

Seriously though, if only the poor guy had listed it as a beer engine, he'd have got heaps more for it. Joke could still be on me if it doesn't work well.
You sneaky little......

WINE pump???
Wow, that's a steal. But as Martin said, Wine pump?! How'd you even see it?
I have a wife with an eagle eye. She's always browsing trademe for useful things.
If you put Alex on TradeMe she'd fetch a pretty penny - she's invaluable mate!

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service