Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Ok, so What Are You Brewing was a hotty, as topics go.

Now I'm 15 pints into a keg I only filled on Tuesday and wondering if anyone else has a favourite at the moment ?

It's my second brown with US-Oh05 and it's better than the forst, maybe Ikept the temps down a bit during the scorcher we had in januray

Views: 20347

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Fuller's Vintage 2009 - Perfect beer for late afternoon autumnal drinking... especially when you are celebrating an engagement.
Epic Thornbridge Sout - Very nice, very drinkable, though still very young... worth buying a case and putting it aside. It still needs a couple of months, at least, to really open up but it will be spectacular then.
Neudorf Chardonnay - Definitely one of my favourite NZ whites.
Baird's Angry Boy Brown Ale - A lovely amber ale but I prefer the Brown one in the bottle!
Emerson's Bookbinder - Great palate cleanser before whipping off to see Wilco for the second time in 24hrs.
Townshend No. 9 Stout - As amazing as ever.
Mikkeller German IPA - Fantastic example of what great character old world hops can give.
Flying Dog Ragin' Bitch - Superbly balanced Belgian IPA. One minute it's a Belgian Strong and the next minute it is an American IIPA. Or was that the other way around?

Great drinking, great dinner (Ortega Fish Shack), great bars (Malthouse, Hashigo), great band (Wilco), great friends (too many to mention),... but the greatest of all: My girlfriend Fritha. I'm still negotiating a condition that I can still call her "girlfriend".
Hey congratulations Stu!!!
Big Congrats Stu!
what an awesome line up and big congrats
Well done that man!
Congrats Stu, its all down hill from here ;o) lol
Cheers fellas.
Rev: Three kids... it's been downhill a while ;-).
James: It's actually well done that woman! She asked and did an absolutely amazing job at surprising me with it.

Now what to brew for the wedding (this one really will be non-traditional, at Fritha's request... no ceremony, no white dress, no two hours of photographs... but there will certainly be good beer and a big shindig!)
Ah, now we know who makes you wear those coloured pants! LOL

Well done Fritha! With that wedding day list she really is a catch! :) (Even though it was you getting caught.... you know what I mean...)
I'll collaborate with you to brew for the occasion. Congratulations. Married life is better than it's cracked out to be. Honestly... Provided it's with the right woman... and provided you're the right man...
Congrats Stu and all the best for you both
All the best Brewers are married!
no white dress

mate, that leaves you to take non-traditional to the next level and wear the white pants
whip down the seatoun bowling club and see if one of the ol' fellas can lend you a pair

Cheers chap, hope it all goes well
Congrats Stu.
Married life is awesome :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service