Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Ok, so What Are You Brewing was a hotty, as topics go.

Now I'm 15 pints into a keg I only filled on Tuesday and wondering if anyone else has a favourite at the moment ?

It's my second brown with US-Oh05 and it's better than the forst, maybe Ikept the temps down a bit during the scorcher we had in januray

Views: 20346

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Those Coopers beers always bring back fond memories of past Coopers kit & kilo beers. Ghosts of beers past. I find them enjoyable on many levels. Ahh, good times...
Drinking one of the last pints of my Summer Cream Ale, 100% Amarillo, and allthough it wasnt too hoppy at first, right now it seems very hoppy!! Im not quite sure why but it tastes good, Malt dominated aroma with a bit of winegum, bitter mandarins up front with my signature lack of malt through the middle :o( lol Hop dominated bitter finish! All in all not a bad beer, but not happy with the grist in this one and I def wont brew it again...
I ended up in at Irish bar in Dunedin called Craic which I had never been in (I assumed that there was no good beer in any of the Octogon bars)
I noticed that they had Craic Ale and Black Craic on tap. Usually beers named after that pub they are in are god awful otago draught by another name - but I asked about it anyway. Apparantly the beers were brewed for them in Invercargill, which is a pretty good sign that it's actually real beer, so I got one and wasn't dissapointed. I will go back at some point to try the "black" which after trying the "Ale" I have high hopes for.
Man, invercargill brewery must be massive?? They brew for alot of people?? Or does Steve Nally just work around the clock?
He's just mad. He only sleeps 7 minutes in every hour. It was a trick he learned in his 'undercover' days living in France. It can cause some havoc if that 7 minutes is in the middle of a time-critical piece of brewing but generally it works out ok. He was saying recently that if he can cut back to 6 minutes he might be able to afford to buy his kids a present this Christmas.
lol, all for the love of beer eh ;o) Awesome stuff!
He only sleeps 7 minutes in every hour
Just like other great geniuses of the past, such as Leonardo Da Vinci and Cosmo Kramer...?
"Cosmo Kramer"

hahahahaha! Such a legend!!
yeh, he's got the kavorka too!
And Margaret Thatcher? *spit*
Margaret Thatcher??? Eh??
Yeah she's the bitch who stopped the pom's drinking!! Did she do anything else?

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service