Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Ok, so What Are You Brewing was a hotty, as topics go.

Now I'm 15 pints into a keg I only filled on Tuesday and wondering if anyone else has a favourite at the moment ?

It's my second brown with US-Oh05 and it's better than the forst, maybe Ikept the temps down a bit during the scorcher we had in januray

Views: 20347

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Epic Pale Ale - nice malt profile in the 11/12/09 batch (i think that was it)
Hoegaarden Forbidden Fruit - forgot how much I love this beer. It's probably been a year....

Got some gas to sanitise my kegs, so I've got 4 fresh kegs filled now. Amazing.
(Last night) Twisted Hop IPA. Staff said there's about half a dozen casks left; so it'll be gone soon :(. Pale ale is next on tap (well, at least I think thats what he said). I need to get to Pomeroys and try the Golden Ale...
Epic Pale Ale.
Then I waslked the dog.
Bush Amber now, it's 12% so it is certainly a post walk type of beer. Thanks to Craig from BeerNZ who gave this to me for Christmas.
A glass Of Plum Duff, its very good and am a little pee'd of I only bought 2.
and a Mort Subite Gueuze.
Harrington's- Rogue hop. I'm liking it a lot. Fresh, crisp, not overly hopped but a good balance. Nice head on it too.
Coffee ... after a few beers
Affligem Noel - lovely, dark candi delight.
De Konnick Triple - So so sweetness.

Kempicus' 3 year old Old Ale - Rum and raisin magic. Complex alcohols. A little autolysis, amazing head and lace (5/5 for appearance), loads of christmas cake fruitiness and melanoidin goodness. Dry roasted finish. It has inspired my brother, a good kit brewer, into focussing on strong sippers and purchasing his quaffers. Yee haa!!!
Thanks for the 5/5 :0)
I am pretty proud of that one!
Maredsous blond on tap at D4
Beer tasting at My wife's work, homebrew galore
Joking's Beer that he sent me...reminds me of an epic on P :0)
P.... Bad...
Epic... Good...
My pilsner... after two months of primary and secondary and no bubbles yet, I have managed to drink three halves.... tasting pretty good.... can't wait until it carbs up properly!

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service