Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Ok, so What Are You Brewing was a hotty, as topics go.

Now I'm 15 pints into a keg I only filled on Tuesday and wondering if anyone else has a favourite at the moment ?

It's my second brown with US-Oh05 and it's better than the forst, maybe Ikept the temps down a bit during the scorcher we had in januray

Views: 20341

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@Malthouse:
Three Boys Golden Ale - still tasting magic
Invercargill Biman - very moreish... and it makes me think I want to try again it on handpump (hint hint local bar owners).
Invercargill Biman

Hasn't this been renamed ?
Yo, da B.man be in da hoooooooooowwwwz. Respect.
Yes and no, the way you say Biman is Beman, so to stop confusion we dropped the "i"... So the name is still the same we're correcting the pre-nounce-e-ation of it.

It is very good on hand pump stu

Steve
Still feelin' the love of Stanley that I developed when i drunk it on handpump at Buster Crabb.
I always wondered how it was supposed to be pronounced, cool.
is Biman named after the worst airline in the world (next after paicfic blue...)?
I meant Stanley Green... but now I feel like a B.Man
Quite enjoyed Stanley today, a lot better than the bottle I had a little while ago. Nice summer quaffer.
Drinking ?
Dregs from the fermenter last night, kegging / bottling the Motueka Brownish ale.
Brewed with Special K, um, I mean Global Kolsch
Noticeably maltier and sweeter than the usual version with Malturop
Tasting good at this stage and getting itchy to get it in the fridge and connected to a tap !
Tasting good at this stage and getting itchy to get it in the fridge and connected to a tap !

I cheated, hooked up the keg and poured a couple. A bit warm - 16C - but lots of malty goodness.

Planning on doing that again tonight if the cascade ale doesn't finish. I'm bbq'ing so a warm ale will probably be just what I need out there in mess we have forecasted for Welly

8 Wired Hop Wired
Steph, you lucky person, that beer is nectar ...
Finished up my first week at BNZ last night, and when it was suggested we all go for a beer I gave the nudge that we should go to BOQ which to my delight everyone agreed :o)

I had an Epic Pale ale, a Mayhem, and an Armageddon before I got on the bus for the ride home, and I must admit, I wasnt too impressed with mayhem really, it was quite drinkable, but just seemed like a slightly stronger epic pale ale, definately not worth $15 IMO, but the Armageddon, now thats a different story, gladly paid $15 for it and consumed it like it was gods nectar ;o) Yum!! The pale ale was tasting pretty damn good also, nice and fresh, and on tap! mmmmmmmm

Also quite proud that I got a few collegues to try Epic PA, and following that they branched out into Epic Mayhem, one of them was a girl too :oP lol, and despite choking at paying $15 for a beer and saying it was the most expensive beer she has ever brought, she later told me she didnt regret it because it was such an awesome beer!!

Good on ya Luke, hopefully ive converted a couple more of the masses for you!

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service