Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Ok, so What Are You Brewing was a hotty, as topics go.

Now I'm 15 pints into a keg I only filled on Tuesday and wondering if anyone else has a favourite at the moment ?

It's my second brown with US-Oh05 and it's better than the forst, maybe Ikept the temps down a bit during the scorcher we had in januray

Views: 20341

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have been hiding a few of these from myself

Classic, happy birthday and enjoy them
Cheers lads, forgot to slide in the Debilitated Defender and Bretted Barleywine, thank goodness theres people here to help!!!!!!!!!
yeah, happy birthday mate! might celebrate with you by drinking your own Siberian stout!:P
Yeah get into it let us know what you think.
Happy birthday Mike. Don't get too smashed! Wait, what the hell am I saying? Go hard.
hohohoho, happy birthday and merry christmas!! was gonna save this for a bit but since it's your birthday it would be irrespectful not to celebrate!
Mike's Sibirean Stout: Unbelievable drinkabale for such a huge beer. great choc and coffe nose on top of a ton of malt. massive burnt notes in the flavour without being astringent, hard to believe really! taste like cold sweetened espresso. the alcohol is almost undetectable, until the thick fluid reaches the stomach and spreads warmth all over the body. fantastic beer. 20% eh? gave the missus a sample and asked how strong she thought it was, 9% was the answer, if I didn't know better I would have said the same I think. cheers!
'appy birfday!
looks like a great day ahead.
Happy Birthday Mike. What a list, lucky bastard!
Happy Birthday Mike. Enjoy the Moa RIS. Interested in knowing where you tracked it down as distribution so far has been limited? The Rouge XS is a persoanl favourite.
Haha cant tell you all my dirty secrets!!! Its from a lady who seems to be winning everything at the moment, Steph.
Must confess that after the judging a Beervana I eyed up some of the leftover bottles of the Moa. Knew it would be worth having one or two...Still got one in my own cellar! So, fair to say, Mike got it on the black market (if something given to him can be described that way)!!
Hahaha, makes sense. Our distributor has just picked up this and the others in the oak aged range so I would have been surprised you got it outside of Blenheim. Having grown up in Upper Hutt it would not have been there!

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service