Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Ok, so What Are You Brewing was a hotty, as topics go.

Now I'm 15 pints into a keg I only filled on Tuesday and wondering if anyone else has a favourite at the moment ?

It's my second brown with US-Oh05 and it's better than the forst, maybe Ikept the temps down a bit during the scorcher we had in januray

Views: 20347

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Some Plan K for me tonight to 'celebrate' my beer suffering filter problems.
your beer? filter? GT ES I take it, tell me more!!
Filter issues so the GTB ES will be slightly delayed in reaching the keg.

Should be about sometime next week. Sigh.

It'll be worth the wait tho!
bugger, cant wait to try it!!
The Abyss - 20th Anniversary beer from Deschutes.

Deary deary me... it really doesn't get much better than this. 11% beers shouldn't be so drinkable that you want to drink them by the jug!
"11% beers shouldn't be so drinkable that you want to drink them by the jug!"

Isnt it just so awesome when they are tho! Eagle Heights Imperial Stout was like that, 11% ABV, thick and gluggy but so damn drinkable!!
Honestly...

Bullshit as day at work so I'm thinking 'Sweet got $100 worth of Belgians and 'His Majesty' coming from Beerstore, should be there when I get home, will be able to drink my problems away at least...'

Open my email inbox and read this:

'Hi Glen,

CourierPost, the courier company that is delivering your recent order from us have advised us that your order has been damaged in transit.

We are looking into what happened. Once we know exactly what its status is, we will either reship your order, or issue a credit for the broken items.

Expect to hear from us soon.

Sincerely,

The Beer Store
Customer Service'

...fucking couriers, can't you read the fucking sticker that says 'fragile' and 'heavy', retards.
Awwwwww the day gets worse!

Go to grab a pint of my pretty average NZPA, but all good, something wet and cold and almost tasty and theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen - get a glass that's all foam, keg's dry.

So all I got now is an undercarbonated, sub-par dry stout.

Oh well.
Hi Denimglen, we should be trying to cheer you up, but what the hell:

Haha, nah, all good.

Weekend's coming so not all is bad!
damaged in transit = We drank your damn beer. It was ok, prefer Tui though...

Damn couriers.
Yeah, really wouldn't surprise me.

That's the worst thing (which at the end of the day still isn't that bad) about Beerstore - that it's written all over the box what's inside.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service