Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Hi there.
I am passionate about beer and have just started to brew my own beer, I have just finished my first 2 exract brews, and have caught the bug.
I am realy wanting to get into All grain. I have read all the internet info I can find, all of it quite technical but not daughting but would love to here from fellow brewers on the best and most effective way to start my own all grain home brew setup from purchasing grains to drinking all info would be appriciated.

Views: 1296

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Classic how did I get from here to were I am now!!!!!
Its funny as eh when you look back at your own noob posts ;o)
Yeah!! be this a lesson to anyone who wants to start all graining or homebrewing, It will consume you!! But its a good thing!!
Resistance is futile....

Shit I just read my first couple of posts about lagering Feb 2008... Dan's still the man who gave me some good advise to change my technique, and sinykill for the milk socks, pure magic!
Have to say that a week or so ago I was perusing old posts like this and was very impressed to find that it was only a year ago (or thereabouts) a lot of you guys were at the stage of just getting into AG, and now you all talk at such a detailed and knowledgeable level, like you have been doing it for a lifetime! ("I can taste xyz yeast in this one", "try increasing abc malt a little and drop the mash temp by a degree or two" etc etc). Awesome.
Classic. Can't wait to look back at my pitiful attempts in a years time!

Reviled, love your BIAB passion! Bags are great, I can't see myself using anything else. It's too easy.
You mean to say you can brew without a bag??? ;-X
Yes, I love the variety of ways and styles in which we are all brewing, but yet sharing the same passion- legendary.
Reading all this makes me to try biab, one day... soon
RopenutS, are you still brewing with kits or extract??

Because if you are, seriously look at BIAB as its soooooo cheap to set up and easy to do! Honestly!

You cant resist forever ;o)
Yep, Reviled will have his wicked way with you.....
Hey, I think ive proven that BIAB is just as good as any other method of brewing....... if not better ;o)

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service