Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

All Discussions Tagged 'beer' (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best beer/food matches

Inspired by a completely different combination (Caol Ila and Schoc chocolate bitter nib which works really very well), thinking we should b…

Started by Glynn Foster

4 Nov 24, 2009
Reply by Ron

Beers taps and pro Glycol chiller - Chch

Listed on trademe, i've gone as high as i'm willing to go being as I don't even have kegs yet! Anyone know what this kind of setup is wo…

Started by DonJohnson

0 Oct 9, 2009

Beervana - Realbeer catch up?

As there are a few of us coming from around the country to attend Beervana is anyone interested in a catch up session, either at Beervana d…

Started by James P

16 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Greig McGill

Beer Tap Handles

I am in search of beer tap handles or the ferrules for screwing onto taps from NZ... do you have any lying around? I have the standard NZ…

Started by James P

0 Jul 28, 2009

Beer Tastings at Backbencher in Welly

You guys may already know about these, but I just got put on to the regular beer tastings at the Backbencher in Wellington. Next one is on…

Started by Nolen Smith

3 May 16, 2009
Reply by Nolen Smith

Bottling!

Hey folks, your advice has been very useful in the past - so once again... Bottling an ale in 33ml bottles with a little bit of priming su…

Started by Steven Driessen

10 May 4, 2009
Reply by Steven Driessen

Beer of the Day - What beer do you miss the most????

Ratebeer's beer of the day is an interesting choice. Makes me wonder... what beer do you miss the most?

Started by Stu McKinlay

8 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by Tony

For once, a positive beer article (with bonus Epic-ness pic)

http://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/food-wine/2274429/More-to-beer-than-meets-at-the-pub "If binge-drinking teens and boisterous footy playe…

Started by HerrSchnapps

0 Mar 20, 2009

What can your pub do for you?

Hi Guys, I have come up with a few new and exciting things that we will be doing at Malthouse during 2009, and was wondering if you guys ha…

Started by colin m

10 Jan 28, 2009
Reply by Martin Bridges

So just how big is the New Zealand Craft Beer industry?

Over the years I have seen many figures and heard even more anecdotal sound bites about how big and the growth of the craft beer industry i…

Started by nzbrewer

0 Dec 16, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service