Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Forum Discussions (3,643)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Kumeu Beer Wine & Food Festival

http://kumeufestival.co.nz/ Saturday 9th February 2008 * Only 20 minutes from downtown * Premium Beer, Food and Wine * Live bands * Suppo…

Started by nzbrewer in Beer Events

2 Jan 17, 2008
Reply by nzbrewer

Kiwis figure beer-food match? Go figure.

"Kerry Tyack says that's partly because Kiwis have finally got the hang of matching beer to food." "What people are saying is, 'all right,…

Started by nzbrewer in General

16 Jan 16, 2008
Reply by Barry

Position Available at Little Creatures

Position Available Hospitality Role: Yard Person / Cellar Hand Hours: 25 – 30 per week (Casual) Shifts: Predominately days – am starts…

Started by nzbrewer in Employment

0 Jan 11, 2008

Emerson's Marris Gold

I was in my local Emerson's retailer the other day looking for Marris Gold. They told me they don't make it any more due to a process issue…

Started by Richee in General

11 Jan 9, 2008
Reply by Kieran Haslett-Moore

Invercargill Pitch Black plane

Anyone want to go drink some Pitch Black, straight from the fermenter!? Go to www.grabaseat.co.nz and enter these details: Plane Name: pit…

Started by Stu McKinlay in SOBA

3 Jan 8, 2008
Reply by Kiwicrog

Grain mill problem!

After using the (Barley Crusher maltmill) for over a year trouble free, the last 2 millings halfway through have stopped milling and the ro…

Started by Dan in HomeBrewers

9 Jan 7, 2008
Reply by Jazman

Funky Phenolics!!

I received feedback from the brews I entered into the SOBA comp (Porter and APA). Both of them contained a phenolic aroma/flavour which let…

Started by Richee in HomeBrewers

5 Jan 4, 2008
Reply by Richee

Cutover?

I was just wondering when we cut over to the new site on a permanent basis, and what the strategy is. It seems activity here has fallen off…

Started by Greig McGill in General

2 Jan 2, 2008
Reply by Sparky

Emersons

I was having a nose at Emersons brewery site and i see that Liquorland Tauranga is a outlet for there beer :) and carring epic and a wide r…

Started by Daznz in General

5 Dec 31, 2007
Reply by Jazman

6C

Yes, the beer with the big number, the beer for the big day, it finally gets an outing. Brew 600, jt's Black Rock Real Draught for the…

Started by jt in HomeBrewers

2 Nov 30, 2007
Reply by jt

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service