Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

General (1,155)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Brewery customer service

What is it about alot of breweries that makes their customer service department shocking? Do they think that simple customer service rules…

Started by Reviled

28 Sep 17, 2008
Reply by Dan

BrewNZ and Beervana

Being out of the country I was surprised to see nothing on the biggest beer event of the year. Did you go, what were your thoughts? I've r…

Started by Stu McKinlay

8 Sep 11, 2008
Reply by Steph

Wyeast Deadline - 19th September 2008

Friday 19th September is the deadline for the next Wyeast order. Download a copy of the catalog at http://www.homebrewer.co.nz/wyeast0809.…

Started by nzbrewer

1 Sep 8, 2008
Reply by HerrSchnapps

Forced Carbonation vs Bottle Conditioned(naturally cabonated)

Hi All, I am looking at doing a tasting on comparing the same beers, from the same batch but using different forms of carbonation. If ther…

Started by josh scott

0 Sep 5, 2008

Croucher Pale Ale wins trans-tasman food match competition

Croucher Brewing takes wine challenge award Rotorua brewing company Croucher Brewing came out on top in the sixth annual Great Down Under…

Started by Nigel Gregory

2 Aug 30, 2008
Reply by Nigel Gregory

Brewers Coop Auckland

Has anyone got the email address for Mike @ Brewers Coop? Or better yet a price list as there is no web site! Cheers James

Started by James P

2 Aug 28, 2008
Reply by James P

Same old crap...

Same old story in the press: http://www.stuff.co.nz/4662866a7773.html The oil is to be at 350 degrees and the wine should be Gewurtztramin…

Started by Stu McKinlay

7 Aug 27, 2008
Reply by Tony

Brew job?

Dear brewers, I'm Joran Van Ginderachter, a graduated student brewing technology from Belgium. From september untill december I'm in New Z…

Started by joran

0 Aug 18, 2008

Iodophor

Can someone recommend a suitable Iodophor , brand names, size price etc, Is the dairy stuff any good, the couple of brands I saw at the dai…

Started by Dan

21 Aug 17, 2008
Reply by Kiwicrog

Croucher beers on tap in Auckland

Hi everyone, We just wanted to let you know that Croucher beers are on tap at a few places in Auckland at the moment... Croucher Pilsner -…

Started by Nigel Gregory

3 Jul 31, 2008
Reply by Tony

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service