Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

HomeBrewers (1,789)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mac's Kit Yeast

Does anyone here have experience with the yeast that comes with the Macs kits. I have used the kist in the past but never used the yeast un…

Started by MrC

4 Oct 20, 2008
Reply by Danimal

BIAB keg kettle

I've had a go at cutting the top off a keg to make a kettle - see photo attached - with the aim being to try out an all grain 'brew in a ba…

Started by Selkirk

3 Oct 16, 2008
Reply by Reviled

Secondary fermentation question

I've a 23Lt batch of English Ale that's been fermenting for 10 days. OG was 1.051, gravity now stable at 1.012. My question is whether to t…

Started by Doublehoppy

12 Oct 15, 2008
Reply by Doublehoppy

My first AG (BIAB)

I did my first AG BIAB this weekend, thanks to Reviled for some motivation and Rusty for a nice looking recipe. I missed Saturday due to an…

Started by James P

2 Oct 12, 2008
Reply by Rusty Chch

Variations in prices of corny kegs

Hi folks, I'm currently looking into building a kegging setup (finally getting sick of bottling) and I'm amazed at the variation in prices…

Started by Martin Bridges

12 Oct 11, 2008
Reply by David Falconer

Iodophor Multi

Anyone using this? is it any good to use as this also has Phosphoric Acid and Nonyl Phenol Ethoxylate in it.

Started by Mike Neilson

13 Oct 11, 2008
Reply by Toast

Trademe Bargains

A thread where you can post items seen on trade me that may be of interest to Homebrewers. Here's a shed-load of good bottles - would be w…

Started by studio1

0 Oct 11, 2008

Nelson Sauvin Over Doing

Any thoughts just tried my IPA, With this hop sechdule 10g NS @ 60 15g NS @ 15 20g Cascade @15 30g Cascade @ 0 25g Cascade Dry Hop 10g NS D…

Started by Mike Neilson

9 Oct 9, 2008
Reply by Mike Neilson

Understanding extracts and 101 questions - well not quite!

Guys Have probably been 'over-reading' every article on the net and John Palmers "how to brew" and trying to understand everything to the…

Started by Ged

20 Oct 9, 2008
Reply by denimglen

First Brew....Extract or Mash?

Hi all, Have been thinking about getting into brewing for a while - have a passion for real beers and would like to create some craft qual…

Started by studio1

31 Oct 8, 2008
Reply by Reviled

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service