Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

SOBA (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Auckland-area SOBA news (and lots of it!)

There are a bunch of activities coming up over the next couple of months so there's lots to tell you about. Next Auckland-area meeting The…

Started by Martin Bridges

8 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by Greig McGill

Report from gathering at NZ Beer Festival in Auckland

A surprisingly excellent day yesterday! A number of SOBA members and soon-to-be SOBA members (c'mon guys, you know you want to!) met up at…

30 Mar 18, 2009
Reply by denimglen

Auckland area meetings calendar

In an effort to do a bit of forward planning I've come up with a provisional set of Auckland meetings for the next 6 months. All events (ot…

6 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by denimglen

February Auckland-area SOBA meeting - Waiheke Island

Apologies again for the mixup which led to us not having a January meeting. I'm hoping that with a bit of advance notice I can get the next…

3 Feb 17, 2009
Reply by Martin Bridges

January Auckland-area SOBA meeting

Due to the festive season and all it entails I've been rather lax in sending out an update for the next Auckland-area SOBA meeting which is…

1 Jan 8, 2009
Reply by Martin Bridges

Judging Sheets - When Will We Get Them??

Being an entrant in this years Comp and still waiting for my feedback, is there anyone from SOBA who can confirm when the judging sheets wi…

Started by Sparky

9 Dec 12, 2008
Reply by vdog

December Auckland-area SOBA meeting

Hi folks, I've posted this to the SOBA mailing list and my own list of Auckland-area contacts, but had very little response so I thought I…

12 Dec 12, 2008
Reply by studio1

November Auckland-area SOBA meeting

As you may remember we had to change our original plan which had been to go over to Waiheke island for the November meeting. The revised pl…

4 Nov 9, 2008
Reply by Martin Bridges

Yeastie Boys

SOBA members and friends of SOBA (i.e. those who are intendig to joi before I catch up with them and force them too) are all welcome along…

Started by Stu McKinlay

8 Oct 7, 2008
Reply by Stu McKinlay

Mac's Wellington Brewery - SOBA Visit

Still a few places left on this trip if anyone is keen: https://secure.meta.net.nz/pipermail/soba/2008-September/001234.html Those intere…

Started by Stu McKinlay

0 Sep 29, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service