Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

SOBA members and friends of SOBA (i.e. those who are intendig to joi before I catch up with them and force them too) are all welcome along at Bar Edward in Newtown, tomorrow at 6.30pm, for the launch of Yeastie Boys Pot Kettle Black. Tastings from the first keg are on the Yeastie Boys - I doubt that will last long.

Hope to see some RealBeer members along there.

There's a prize for ayone who joins SOBA o the night too!

Views: 35

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And a note to anyone still waiting on memberships to be processed:

Yes I am slack. It's happening. All outstanding memberships should be processed this week, and expiry dates will be set to "now" not "when you actually joined".

By way of apology, I bequeath my share of Pot Kettle Black to all affected. ;)
SOBA membership forms will be there... hopefully there will be a committee member to take memberships.

There's also a prize for existing SOBA members.
Steve Baker of Strathmore (and RealBeer!) won a t-shirt in the existing member draw. I got swamped and didn't see if anyone actually joined on the night (or took memberships forms). If you did, email us through the Yeastie Boys website and you can go into the draw to win one yourself.

I hope everyone enjoyed themselves. I hardly tasted the beer because I was so engrossed in beer talk. I popped into Bar Edward yesterday to have a quiet pint on my own and it tastes pretty bluddy good. Not a lot left in the last keg unfortunately but it is also at D4 and will soon be at The Malthouse and Regionals.

Cheers
Stu
And also at the Ruakura Campus Club in Hamilton. Ordered today, should be on within a week when the Biman runs out.
Do you reckon there'll be any left at Bar Edward on Sunday?
No chance. But there might be some at D4.
I'll be wearing it to the Macs tour :)
Sian Beattie and Peter Dyer also won t-shirts.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service