Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Seeing as CS5 is pretty much over, for most of us, thought I would gauge interest for CS6, as well as get some ideas on dates?

What do you guys reckon? Im thinking Mid September personally?

Views: 257

Replies to This Discussion

That makes me not feel so bad then :oP haha
FUCK!! Just lost 3 of Crabbeys beers, box was delivered with an apology letter from NZ post stating 'insufficient packaging' and 3 empty bottles :o(

Im guessing it was the funky beer? lol
Gutted!! Maybe we can share the remaining beers at an Auckland tasting so no one misses out?
Thats what I was thinking Haish, cos I sure as hell aint gonna miss out on trying it :oP haha

I wonder if it was the lacto at bottling time or something? I felt the remaining bottles and they were pretty tight, but not overly so??
No luck if it was the Gose - i was lucky enough to try one over the long weekend and she was a tasty wee number.
haha cucking funts was pretty much what I was thinking Crabbey!!

The box was a new box, sealed like fuk with NZPOST tape, they included the 3 empty bottles which were reasonably sticky, but no punctures or anything - I wonder if some postie got his sticky mits on them and decided to have a taste? lol

Yeah and all 3 were the Gose :o(
If it indeed was taken, the dude obviously liked it enough to go back for more?? Maybe?

Its all good Crabbey, we can just do a local tasting here to save you the trouble if you like :o) Chill bro, tis all good! haha
Profanity on Real Beer, My day is now complete. Think I like this site more and more everyday....learn how to make beer AND offend the church goers
Fuck.
If memory serves me correctly (which it often doesnt) I think something has gone wrong every CS with the chch case?? Maybe its the post office you guys have down there? Or the cook straight wreaking havoc on our beers?
I think I might just copy and paste these last 2-3 pages to NZ post in the way of consumer feedback.
All, Just added an event at Brew on Quay for a tasting night for those looking to share/discuss the Case swap beers and get some other brews in there to try. See details on the events section of the homepage

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service