Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Seeing as CS5 is pretty much over, for most of us, thought I would gauge interest for CS6, as well as get some ideas on dates?

What do you guys reckon? Im thinking Mid September personally?

Views: 257

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry mate I'll need to drop out of this one - completely forgot it was coming up soon and nothing will be ready I'm afraid. You're all probably better off without my beers anyway given current brewing form!
I'm definetly in ... They've finally carbinated (a little) ...
Pretty sure I'm in - I'll work something out, anyway.
i'm in
Im in
Allrighty, update - Shit I hope no one else drops out, we now only have 14 in total (i knew this would happen :oP)

Auckland

Reviled
Haish
Vdog
Stu
NVIOUS
Science Brew Guy

Wellington

Simon David Kelly
JoKing
Dale Cooper
Stu Mckinlay

Christchurch

JamesP
Crabbey
Martin W
Dale?
I'm in - but you'll have to put me on the Auckland list bro: I'm coming up on the 29th for 10 days or so.
Oh...Nah... I just had a better idea. I'll courier my box to the Wellington delegate, and pick up my share while I'm in Auckland.

Does that sound like it'll work Tyler?
That sounds like it will work, it just means the welly organiser will just have to send an extra set of bottles up to Auckland, but im sure thats easily done...

Also, mean that youre coming up, we will need to have beers at hallertau or something!
Do you still only have 14. I have enough bottles but not all are PET. I can just give my quart bottles to locals and send the PET ones south if you need one more for the 15?? If not I'll just drop out as before
Up to you Andrew, unless my maths is out I only count 14 on that list?
No problem, I,m in then. Anything for the team you know. I'll just give glass to locals and we can send the PET by courier.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service