Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Hey Guys, not seen any activity about it on here, but I believe the next WBC is on Sunday at 1pm here at Malthouse. Whos coming?

Views: 191

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hope to help the judges again :) So I'll be there
I'm in
With bells on.
Im a bit guttered I wont be making this one to tell you the honest truth!! I reacon there is going to be Wellingtons best big beers on show and I wont be able to taste them!! Or bow down to them for that mater!! What I am going to do though is try from Taupo to get back to Wellington and drop off my car as quick as I can so that I can at least have a beer at the Malthouse!! The Judges thus far are is again Colin Mallon, Neil Miller and ??????????
...and Beer_legend??

That's 3.

I'll save you a bottle of RIS. I think the 15% roasted malts are right up your alley ;-)
Dude 15% dude how did you know I love Soya Sauce!! Drinking my three Fat Ladys 8.88% Pilsner for the comp and it stands no chance, to fruity and to drinkable but not dry like I hoped!! damn it and not hoppy either whats up with that? I reacon this is going to be the best one, whats the next style? If my one loses its Belgian IPA or German IPA
To be fair, it's 11.5% roast and 3.5% pale choc but it's all dark. Oh and the molasses! It had a touch of soy sauce early on but that's mellowed right out. Triple espresso and Whittakers 72% bittersweet chocolate :D
Dessert stout Matthew ?
Funny enough it went great with dark chocolate...
"German IPA"

Elaborate on this style for me plz Mike, hopped with hallertau and spalt or what?? lol, could be quite grassy?
Mikkeller's German IPA at Hashigo Zake is splendid. So herbal. Old school hopping!
I hope so:). Mike hasn't asked me yet.But would be honoured to judge the beers you home brewers comeup with.

I understand Dave has 7 beers entered.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service