Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Well seeing as most people have finished their CS4 beers, I propose sorting a date and numbers for CS5...

As I will be away in march and april, im thinking late May early June?? That would give me enough time to get something done after I get back!

So who is keen?

Views: 201

Replies to This Discussion

I will be in I will enter my IIPL from the WBC, I have plenty of Malt and Yeast not sure about hops they are getting a little thin but I will double batch it and see how it goes!! The Ice Wheat will take up to much precious time to make sure its some what drinkable!!
Just see who on the list still wants to be in - if there's more than 5/6 in each place then it's up to that place to do a draw however they like to decide who the participants will be. So five in Christchurch, six in Wellington, five in Auckland?

I'm definitely in, in case you couldn't tell. =)
I'm in. I have a bizarre experiment in mind which is just right for the case swap.
Any hints on what the bizarre experiment is Martin?
Non-traditional ingredients may be involved....
I'm still keen to be in. Was going to enter my WnBC Red Devil IIPA if it's turned out ok.
I'm in. Probably a lucky dip again from me this year, I'm kind of brewing 3 beers in anticipation of it. Don't know if I want to leave any of them out.
I'd like to be in but at the same time I'm happy to let someone else participate who hasn't yet.
Ok, so far the following have confirmed that they are in, more plz... Also, where is JamesP these days?? Obviously doing faaar too much real work :oP

AKL

Reviled
Barry
Vdog
Martin

Wlgtn

Mike
Jacko
Mr Cherry
Simon?

Chch

Crabbey
I'm keen but I also don't mind sitting out if someone new wants a go.
Sweet as Dale, cheers

AKL

Reviled
Barry
Vdog
Martin

Wlgtn

Mike
Jacko
Mr Cherry
Dale
Simon?

Chch

Crabbey
Might have to sit this one out lads. I can't even find time to brew for myself at the moment...

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service