Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Ok, so What Are You Brewing was a hotty, as topics go.

Now I'm 15 pints into a keg I only filled on Tuesday and wondering if anyone else has a favourite at the moment ?

It's my second brown with US-Oh05 and it's better than the forst, maybe Ikept the temps down a bit during the scorcher we had in januray

Views: 20346

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mean, thats awesome news!!
Had a few drinks on Friday with some work mates that I've beerducating over the last few months:

At work:
Hallertau Porter Noir (bottle)
Epic Pale Ale (bottle)
Epic Amageddon (bottle)

Then off to D4:
Bookbinder (on tap)
Epic Pale Ale (on tap)

The beers were all well received with Amageddon getting a big thumbs up from the new "hop heads".

My work there is complete ;-)
Good stuff Mr Cherry, they must be brave to start out with Porter Noir ;o) lol
No bravery involved, they didn't know what I was giving them :)

I decided to start with Porter Noir as I figured their taste buds would be thrown out after Armageddon and I wanted them to try Epic Pale Ale followed immediately by Armageddon.
Been working my way through a few Moa St Josephs lately. Can't seem to get enough of that beer at the moment. Fortunately my Wyeast order turned up today which included some 3787 Trappist so if all goes well I'll have a keg of something similar in the next wee while.
Nothing. Attached is a photo of why: It's pretty typical of craft beer availability in New Plymouth. At least I can get an Epic. C'mon craft brewers - you need to push your product further afield.

Mate that must hurt? :o( - But at least you have beerstore.co.nz available to your doorstep :o)
Try New World New Plymouth or Kauri Cottage, Egmont Village. Pleasant surprises await.......
I went up to New World about 3 weeks ago and got some Harringtons. What's new up there?

Kauri Cottage is a bit of a hike though...
They just took delivery of some from 'The Deep South'. Go in there and make some noises, now they are buying off us - the NZ Craft Beer world is your oyster (stout perhaps...?)
Thats great news. You'll have to email me your full catalogue so that I can point at all the beers I want in there!

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service