Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Hi All
(Hopefully I didn't miss a thread here, I searched first!)
Just wanted to see if anyone has rhizomes available this year? I hear there is a shortage, however if there are any suppliers anyone knows of I would be keen to given them a go!

Maybe we can get a list of suppliers going? I see in the old forum that Stephen @ Hallertau may have been one of them, any ideas?

Cheers

Views: 17324

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I got flowers! Dozens of the little things, just blossomed in the last day or so. So proud :D

Jealous!! But hey I think your plant is the Young Bull and Mines the Old Bull!!! What flavour are yours?
That's the Smoothcone. My German "No Name" hop never sprouted...
Hi Mathew
Awesome picture. Is you plant a first year or have you had it a while?
Mine is just climbing and climbing...lots of leaf but no sign of flower.(It's a first year).
I'm jealous too.
Ron I think your one should start flowering shortly, it is a couple weeks / months behind mine which has been flowering for about a week.
Ron, mines a first year plant. It's not very bushy but it's covered the posts of a pagoda quite well. I'd rather have it focusing on flowers than foliage anyway...
Yippee! I have flower buds...just noticed them this morning.
A couple of pics taken today. Enough cones for a brew hopefully! The cones are getting quite big but still not much aroma at this stage.

SOB..... can I claim those back?
Rhizome supply tax you reckon? I'll see how much I get heh. I could send you a gizzy infused rhizome for next year.
I'm sure there was a cluase in that supply contract! ;) They are all yours Toot, it would seem the East Coast (of the North Island at least) is a great place to grow..um..hops..
I might send some rhizomes up to my folks in BOP... Outsource some of the growing :P

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service