Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Since this is the most popular thread on the RealBeer.co.nz forum I thought I would start it here just to see what happens

Views: 94609

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I got a few kg for Nerdherder too... it was a back alley deal.
Who knows if they really were Riwaka ;-)
And who knows which are NHB and NHD in my fridge? Because SOMEONE didn't label them :-P
If you can't tell the difference you're not fit to drink them so you'll have to give them all to me :)
What he said.
It's all part of the test.
Oh I can tell the difference, had the Riwaka one last night.

Just don't wanna pull two of the same beer at the time I do a side by side, that would suck, cause then I would have to drink two of the same beer, damn!

;-)
Good point actually... it's the first time we've had two beers out around the same time, so it really wasn't an issue before then. And I think you're the only one in the country doing side-by-side comparisons... good man!
Denim - As far as NHB & NHD goes, get them nice and cold and have a cap & capper handy to recap it if it's the wrong one. I did that recently when I froze some beers and one of them popped it's top. I just opened and recapped it. The joys of having the right tools :)
Yeah true.

I'm not actually that fussed though. I'm pretty sure I know which is which - as long as no ones been through my fridge! Haha.
Did they not have our labels on the bottles?

Daniel
Your labels were there but they didn't say if they were 'D' or 'B'.
Stu is right.. It is a test :-)
Bullshit! That's just a cover! Haha ;-)

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service