Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Looking at doing a keg set up, Is it cheaper and easyer to go with the brew craft setup or designing your own set up, and getting the bits from the likes of Craft brewer, etc?
Whats your thoughts?

Views: 5494

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice, I was thinking a brewery would be the schiznit.

I see you have queried about the regulators on TM.... nice!
Your right, I will start off with a few picnic taps in the garage - but in order to get 'planning permission' to have a permanent fixture in the kitchen I probably need to come up with something a bit more elegant.

For anyone in Chch, Kennys beverages is awesome for kegging gear. Anthony is a past keen homebrewer and is really enthusiatic about it all, he can sort out a complete set up, kegs, regs, CO2 bottle etc.
If you're like me Nick you will buy stuff and leave it in the garage for ages, then the Minister of Warfare, Internal Finance and Entertainment asks one day where did that come from.... been in there for ages... enough said.

I'm going for the kegerator with font on wheels as a portable bar setup for BBQs.
James.

I fear the Ministers for Warfare, Internal Finance and Entertainment have sussed us out and regularly watch this forum for tips leading to subversive spending !
Hmm, so we'll know longer get away with the "oh is it time for a new dress babe" routine? Crap.
As long as the Ministers for Warfare, Internal Finance and Entertainment keeps pressing trademe buttons that say 'view sellers other listings' and 'Other things you might like' and 'more rubbish to fill your house with' ... I'm continuing to spend my share ...
can anyone advise the dimensions of a corny keg? (Trying to decide what extra fridge space I am going to need...)
(Trying to decide what extra fridge space I am going to need...)

Try a 450L chest freezer and your there!!
Try a 450L chest freezer and your there!!

Nearly, you'd want a coolroom ?

Wobbly metal tape says 62cm high and 22cm across
thanks!
Yeah if you get addicted, well your fucked!!
wouled be nice! But presumably for those who brew/consume both lagers and ales, it would be desirable to have two freezers/fridges at two different temps for serving? (or is there a good compromise temperature?) (already have a fermentation fridge and also spilling over into the old extra food/wine/whatever fridge for lagering, I can see this getting out of hand!)

This starts to put a strain on garage floor real estate, so trying to 'optimise' that......

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service