Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Ok, so What Are You Brewing was a hotty, as topics go.

Now I'm 15 pints into a keg I only filled on Tuesday and wondering if anyone else has a favourite at the moment ?

It's my second brown with US-Oh05 and it's better than the forst, maybe Ikept the temps down a bit during the scorcher we had in januray

Views: 20341

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mate, unfortunately I'm not a rock star brewer like you. I don't have other people crawling all over me offering to buy me a pint... I have to earn mine ;-)

Damn those yeastie boys and their quality beer
unfortunately we still have to go to the day jobs as well

though if you are offering me a free pint, i'll take it ;)
I'm not surprised the Pig n Whistle struggled after all those hops.
So far tonight - Stone Ruination IPA, Deschutes Inversion, Avery IPA, Dogfish Head 60 min IPA, and just cracked the Dogfish 90.
has your tongue fallen off yet :)
It may do if I manage to polish off the two ruinations I have left, the rest of these IPAs have nothing on that bitterness-wise :-)
Had an 1812 at Logan Brown yesterday and it was in super fine form (Sep10 bottle)...
Mad props.

Founders Long Black in really good shape too... both beers definitely held their own against some top notch food. $250 lunch for two, you'd hope it was as good as it was! We were the only ones in there wearing t-shirts ;-)
$250 - had you had a snack before hand ;)
hahaha love it! yeastie boy tshirts?
no... Tony Hawk t-shirt! and the green cords (aka "hop pants").
We somehow managed to put together hoegaarden steamed mussels during the brewday to go with the bread that was baked before we started. That was a good lunch!

Hoegaarden, our APA and Belgian Blonde to get us through.

Still have some Hoegaarden left and a Chimay Red for later.
Sample rigger of the Exchange Student pushed thru my Scotsmans Handpump (as stolen from Stu).

Nice

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service