Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

I'm in need of some ss screen and have looked just about everywhere... only place I can find it seems to be some supplier in China on the internet LOL. Anybody have a source in NZ?

Cheers
Nick

Views: 67

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I used a light shade once (as a false bottom) now I just use the old toilet hose - it's way better for my system.
If it's for a false bottom, then the ss braided toilet hose is my weapon of choice too...

And you'll probably find it a lot cheaper to buy two or three of them, then if you were to find ss screen.
Yup, SS braid for me.

Was using false bottom, no dramas unless I was plate chilling, just prefer the braid.

FWIW, a while back I bought over a keg -> mashtun kit from morebeer. False bottom, SS pickup tube and SS valve, the whole lot (excluding shipping) worked out the same price as just buying a SS ballvalve locally.
Hey, could be less hassle to get one of these send out from Oz: http://www.craftbrewer.com.au/shop/details.asp?PID=926

May be a little more than you wanted to pay, but aren't you a rich American?- surely you have a few green backs lying around collecting dust :)
Found it! $50/ sq. meter for #20 304 ss mesh at Tube and Steel Stainless in Hamilton. Large wholesalers that don't mind selling to the little guy.
Not a chance mate unless you want ripped off. Got offered 1m2 for £120...Ended up buying from the UK!
huh? 304 SS screen for $50 NZ sounds much better than 120 pounds for a sq. meter....

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service